- FREE CONTEST!
- Recent Posts
- Tags2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 account accounting accounting 101 apply asset assets book bookkeeping books business cd class classes course courses download DVD financial guide how How to information intuit learn manual Online payroll pro Quick Quickbooks quickbooks training quickbooks Tutorial recordkeeping software tax taxes training Tutorial video
Financial Statement Preparation, Financial Statement Analysis
Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis is a must for every company.
Financial Statement Analysis is used to determine business income tax. Bookkeeping Geeks experienced accountants will start off by producing the Financial Statement and follow it by doing the analysis. Recommendations and adjustments are to follow.
Here are some of the reports that are revieTax Shopd.
Typically these reports are generated monthly to yearly, but can be vieTax Shopd at any given time.
* Profit & Loss (Income & Expenses)
* Balance Sheet (Equity & Liability)
* Cash Flow (Inflow & Outflow)
* Trial Balance
* Financial Analysis
* Charts and Graphs for a more visual look & feel
Financial Statement Analysis will be done by possible Lenders and Investors, which is another reason to have accurate numbers. Tax Shop follow accounting standards, IRS guidelines, government policies & regulations. Tax Shop are here to help and always keep our client’s interest and good standings.