- FREE CONTEST!
- Recent Posts
- Tags2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 account accounting accounting 101 apply asset assets book bookkeeping books business cd class classes course courses download DVD financial guide how How to information intuit learn manual Online payroll pro Quick Quickbooks quickbooks training quickbooks Tutorial recordkeeping software tax taxes training Tutorial video
General Ledger Bookkeeping
General Ledger Bookkeeping pertains to maintaining your company’s accounting records. All the active accounts in your ledger are the same accounts that show up on your financial statements.
A little bit more about the functions:
* Process Payroll Journal Entries.
* Account setup and maintenance for purchases, depreciation, and disposal of Assets.
* Recording and adjustments of Company Stock, Loans & dividends.
* Review and adjustments are made to posting errors.
Therefore, maintaining a ledger will be needed to make overall adjustments for financial statement preparation as well as making final touches for tax preparation.
Bookkeeping Geeks experienced bookkeepers & accountants are ready to work with you shoulder to shoulder and help you by managing your General Ledger Bookkeeping. You will in return have a clear scope of your business profile which can be showed with confidence to lenders and investors. Avoiding legal hassle, and being subject to fines and penalties is another benefit of having a precise General Ledger Bookkeeping.