- FREE CONTEST!
- Recent Posts
- Tags2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 account accounting accounting 101 apply asset assets book bookkeeping books business cd class classes course courses download DVD financial guide how How to information intuit learn manual Online payroll pro Quick Quickbooks quickbooks training quickbooks Tutorial recordkeeping software tax taxes training Tutorial video
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
A vision began in years preceding the Great Depression and World War II when many americans had suffered economic hardships. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was officialy founded in 1953. Its purpose has been to help small businesses through the U.S. by delivering milions of loans, guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance.
Headquarters is Located in Washington DC; but has many local offices throughout the nation as well as Regional and Disaster Center Offices. Besides Helping Business, they have a great website for resources including tax resources.
Tax Resources covers the following areas:
• Getting a tax ID #
• Business Structure and Tax Implementation
• Managing Your Tax Obligations
• Learn About Your State and Local Tax Obligations
• Small Business Expenses and Tax Deductions
• Employment Taxes for Employers and Self Employed Individuals
• Filing and Paying Your Taxes
• Tax Help and Training
• Tax Information for Specific Business Types
• Fact Sheet: Tax Breaks for Small Businesses
You can even get information on how to create a well written business plan from essential elements to finding a Niche. This website is definitely a top choice to check out.
If you want to some basic accounting knowledge or pursuit a career in accounting, we have quickbooks tutorial videos for free on our website at www.learnquickbooksfree.com
Return to: Tax Resources
disclaimer: The above content has not been approved, validated or confirmed by Learn Quickbooks Free. You should do your own research and due diligence.